How to Schedule Your Exam (Dates for the exam will be available during the application cycle. The TEAS V exam is only offered during the application cycle.) If you require testing accommodations please contact 806-725-8902 or email Guadalupe.firstname.lastname@example.org. Testing accommodations must be requested 2 weeks prior to testing. Testing accommodations are granted to those that provide proper documentation.
- On the Choose Exam page, click the appropriate exam title bar.
- The exam you want to schedule will appear on the next page.
- Click on the name of the exam you desire to take.
- The current monthly calendar will appear.
- All available test dates will be either be displayed in a green-shaded date box with its time slot, or in a drop-down box.
- If necessary, click the left/right arrows to move to a different month.
- Click on the green-shaded square to select your desired time slot, or select the desired time slot from the list of time slots available in the drop-down box
- The Exam Summary page appears. Complete the required fields.
- Read the Student Acknowledgement in the scroll box. Acknowledge the information by clicking the check box underneath the scroll box.
- If payment is not required, click Register to check out. Otherwise, click Continue.
- If payment is required, complete the credit card fields and click Register.
- Once you click Register, and your transaction is completed, your email confirmation receipt will appear on the next page.
- Print the receipt for your records.
Questions or concerns contact Lupe Sudano at email@example.com or 806-725-8902.